Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

Landline not working yesterday in the morning (Friday). Was fine the rest of the day. Not working again Saturday athough told problem should be sorted by 1600. What happens if it is  not  working after 1600?

Landline not receiving calls but can make outgoing calls

Hi,Our landline has stopped receiving calls recently. If someone calls (and we've tried from a mobile), the landline rings for one ring, and then there is a crackling noise and call is terminated. We have a dial tone and can make outgoing calls.Our p...

cbzcbz76 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone - adaptor and phone in different room

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM REGARDING PHONE ADAPTOR. MODEM IN ONE ROOM PHONE IN AN OTHER ROOM. THE BOX THAT I PUT PHONE CABLE IN TO IS A NTL BOX.      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

24101 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didn’t get an adapter

Hi I just need an adapter pls, I haven’t heard of the switchover and didn’t receive an adapter just wondered why my home phone won’t work properly. 

JannyJ by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem connecting to landline numbers

Using my landline, mobile and son’s mobile, even away from home, we cannot connect to most landline numbers. Mobile numbers appear ok and also the odd landline number but the majority just has a dead line our end but seemingly the other person hears ...

Resolved! New hub phone line wont fit

Got new hub today to be able to be ready for the fibre phone line change, but my phone jack doesn’t fit it to the new hub?! if I need a new phone, Virgin will need to buy it for me

Land line incoming calls not working

Really hoping for some help. I’m a brand new customer joined in jan. My land line transferred over mid Jan. For the third week my land line still isn’t working for incoming calls. For the first two weeks when you called the number it said this number...

Phone switch over - Engineer

I've received a letter saying I need an Engineer to come to switch the phone over, but the date I have been given for this is about 6 weeks after the date the letter says the phone needs to be completed by, surely this can't be right?

RobertsE by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home phone

I can connect to mobile numbers from my landline but I cannot connect with other landline numbers. I have reported this three times and cannot get this fixed. What are my options?  Should I choose another service provider or is this something I can f...