Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Caller ID & number with-hold not working

I used to have Caller ID so that I could see the number of anyone calling me but my own number was with-held when I called anyone else. This was all working perfectly on my Panasonic DECT phone until the changeover to digital. Now Caller ID isn't wor...

dwl99 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

port number from Sky

HelloI have had my virgin media landline a few years now.  I also have Sky broadband and talk at the same address that's still active.  I was thinking of porting my number from Sky to Virgin.  can I still do this even though my line has been active w...

Landline - Not Working

Noticed our landline was not working last evening (Sunday). No dial tone. Inbound calls ring but do not connect when answered. Contacted support this morning, rather difficult to understand each other. Initially, she said there was no fault she could...

ACundy by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Fibre Phone Service

I received an email advising that on 30th August my home phone will switch to Virgin's Fibre Network. I will need to book a technician to make changes to the wiring in my home as I have 4 extensions. Also I do not have a mobile phone. I have looked o...

Calling 0330 numbers from Landline

Are calls to 0330 numbers free?  I recently had occasion to contact my energy supplier and was a bit surprised to see that I have been charged £7.50 for the call.  It was a long one!  I've been told that calls to 0330 numbers should be free.  Can any...

ALH by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not working

Landline completely dead. No sound for incoming calls, no dial tone to make calls (cordless handset). Have also tested line with corded phone which makes no difference.Also have Emergency Care System connected which is not functioning. That is my lif...

Resolved! Adaptor.technician needed@

My caller display wasn't working on Friday so I spoke to a lovely Virgin media lady in Bangalore. She has ordered an adaptor but accompanied by a technician. If it just plugs in do I need a man /lady to plug it in?Paul.

crusha by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline dead

My landline has been dead for months and i haven't been able to report it.I have dialled 150 and entered all the details required only to be hung up and telling me the report will be ready in 10 minutes. When i call back i go through the loop again, ...

desmond1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos