Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no dial tone on landline

Cannot ring out.There seem to be quite a few people with this issue?Checked status, says no problems!How to get fixed?

leafe by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone adapter

Can you plug the adapter into a plug in WiFi booster. I have a  phone upstairs wired into the router downstairs old phone was plugged into wall which no longer works if it its possible need a second adapter 

Mark3108 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to ex directory

Please could someone change my phone to ex-directory. I rang your helpline earlier and they told me I had to ring BT directory enquiries myself. Unfortunately BT say that Virgin have to do it. Please could someone help?

Transfer landline number.

I am leaving Virgin at the weekend, and I am trying to transfer my landline number over to Vodafone. The chat button never works on the VM site, and the phones never get answered unless you have a spare day at hand. It took me two days to actually ca...

janner2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Day 15 without a landline

Up until 24.07.23 we had 2 landlines, since we worked from home. Our switchover to fibre was last year so both were via the router.  We have now retired and agreed with Virgin to cancel the additional line. The date was agreed and from mid morning on...

roy469 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline number port gone wrong

Returning customer and i have to say not much has changed and I’m not impressed with the switch back from skyI’d planed everything for a smooth change and set a date of install nearly a whole month in advanceI requested my home phone number ported wh...

skybye by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adaptor for landline

Have received our adaptor however there's no way we can plug it in to the router where the phone line comes into our house as it's very low down on the wall. Help please.

SBerry1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline incoming calls

Good afternoonWe are having problems with our landline.  Incoming calls are cut off after a few rings, but ongoing calls seem to work OK.Any thoughts?Thanks

landline not working

Friday afternoon we became aware that our VM landline wasn't working, it had been earlier in the day. the phone is plugged into a VM wall socket. The phone display shows check phone line, there is no dial tone, cannot make or receive calls. According...