Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline won’t work

I have connected my landline to my hub 5 but can not get it to work. I have no dialling tone on the phone, I have rebooted but still nothing. I had it plugged into an NTL phone line socket that I have had since before time began which worked with no ...

Belfast4 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ex directory

Hi, how do I remove my home phone number from the BT phonebook. BT told me to call Virgin. Spoke for an hour this morning to Virgin with no help as they don't know how to do this. Any help appreciated. Thanks

tap2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no dial tone

I have no dailing tone on my landline and I've tried the service check and it says no issue in my area ( Area 15) and i have try a different phone and is the same. if i use my moblie to call my landline it come up " User busy"

chiky by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dialling tone

I have been trying all day to get a dialling tone on my dad’s landline, I’m going round in circles trying to get hold of someone, they want information I don’t know, he’s 88 and needs to be connected to carelink Help!! 

Re: Landline stopped working today

My landline stopped working this morning.  I have used the 'Check Status' oprion and it says there are no issues.  I have dragged out my old cable connected non wireless handset and plugged into the wall socket (no it doesn't come out of the hub it i...

Landline is dead to the world

I rang customer service 3 days ago and she assured me a connector for the phone to fibre would be sent out and also a technician.  I'm not sure if we need the technician but since Saturday the phone is still completely dead and we've had no contact a...

Resolved! Switched without notification

On Monday I discovered that my landline (which I don't use very often) was not working at all. I Reported this, and an engineer was booked for Tuesday (which I rescheduled for today, Wednesday). He told me that the reason for this was that I had been...

rfwilmut by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Receiving Incoming Calls - Copper Line

We’ve just realised today that we aren’t receiving incoming calls. We can make calls fine. Callers receive the ringing tone as if we aren’t answering.Called VM and was told that this issue can affect people on copper line phones.The lady I spoke to t...

tvfan by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Not Working

My elderly mother (85 years old) landline is not working.  I am at work so unable to go to her house.  When I phone the line it rings at my end but not at her end.  Does not appear to be any issues in the area.  She is unable to make calls out.  She ...

Why bother?

This latest change to fibre phone, IMO, is more hassle than it's worth, certainly for me.Moving phones around, routing new cables, no longer having a working phone in power cuts, home alarm systems that either need changing or no longer work.And for ...