Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No engaged signal

For 3 weeks now my Mum's home phone has not had an engaged signal. When she is on the phone and somebody calls there is a message saying 'call cannot be connected' and goes dead or the call does not connect to anything and goes dead. This is so frust...

Tina263 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

standard calling features - fibre phone

I've now been transferred to fibre phone and I understand more calling features now come as standard. I tried to set up Quick Dial according to the Your Virgin Phone Guide but this failed. How can I activate these please?

Switched to Voip phone line but no service

Hi, I was switched by an Virgin Engineer to the new Voip phone service at homeHowever, when i pick up the phone I hear silence and when I call in I hear a line engaged tone.The phone is plugged into the correct router port and I've restarted the rout...

shrubd01 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone changes

Hi, two questions regarding the change to fibre:1 Why is Virgin bothering when less and less people use landlines?2 How long is the adapter cable? Cheers

TCLL by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

My landline suddenly stopped working today. Had to call Virgin Media tech support from an O2 mobile...when I finally got through, I asked them if they could call me back because my landline is broken and this is costing me, they hung up and never cal...

MS123 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not ringing or making calls

Hello - since I received a new hub my home phone is not making or receiving calls. I spoke to a Virgin person on the phone who said it is a problem with my handset. That it does not have an adequate REN number - but our REN number is 1 - which I unde...

Landline not working

My fathers land line has stopped working.  He is 92 and has no means of communicating with family.  Please can you assist.  There is no ring tone.

Hugh5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adaptor for phone fibre switchover

my landline has stopped and when ringing they stated that it is due to the fibre switchover, the date i was given was around 18th Oct and was given no prior notice for it to switchover at present. I have rang twice for an adaptor and been told it wil...

Pepe36 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adapter home phone

My adapter wont reach as my landline is downstairs and the router is upstairs 

Donna74 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos