cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL World Email Password Reset

HDM1995
Joining in

Hello,

I am trying to help my mum out resetting her email password - she has continued to use her original @ntlworld.com email from way back and has only ever had access to this email address through the Apple Mail app on her iPhone.

Unfortunately, there was some kind of error in the Apple Mail app and she was signed out. She has attempted to sign back in but is unable to do so as she has forgotten her password for her email address.

I have tried to access her mailbox through the Virgin Media online portal but this was met with an error message saying that her emails cannot be displayed.

She has a number of very important emails that she quickly needs to gain access to - She does not have a linked/related virgin media email account and has no other email accounts. This email address is also the one she has used to sign up to everything in her life (banking, subscriptions etc), so not having access is a major issue/headache for her.

My question is, how do I go about recovering her email NTL World email account? I am reluctant to do anything until I have the process confirmed because I’m nervous about somehow permanently locking her out of her NTL World account (I’m aware that VM stopped supporting NTL World email addresses or something?).

Any help would be enormously appreciated. She’s older and not tech savvy, so this has left her in a bit of a state as she’s about to go on holiday for 3 months (she’s retired) and almost all of her bookings, hotels and travel details were made using her NTL World email account which she can’t access now. 

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HDM1995 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having and the impact it's had on your mother 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel