cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Email - F010762348

ModTeam

Resolved

Hi,

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

ModTeam

Update 13/07/23 - This has now been resolved. If you are still having issues, please make your own separate post giving as much detail as possible.

3,132 REPLIES 3,132

DICKIEDUVET
Tuning in

Mailbox is back but all sub folders are empty, inbox has 999+ emails but can't open any at all, good Lord.....

epsi
On our wavelength

And they will probably roll it over a few hours when it gets to 8.30. I've also got a TV issue which service status says should be fixed by June 26th, so by Christmas then?

Barbraella
Superfast

I'm still without email, just so sick of virgin now, they  do not seem to care, just want your money!! still cannot get to speak to anyone after holding on phone for long lengths of time, my email has all my folders in it, my filing cabinet !!!

Just disgusted with Virgin !!!!

No help at all !!

I woke to no internet connection. I called 150 and was advised to re-boot. An information link was sent by text but, of course, I could not access the link because I had no internet.

I have now re-booted and have the internet but my e-mails are still not working properly. Both primary and secondary addresses are now recognised and stated as on-line but I cannot send or receive from my primary e-mail address. As far as I can tell, the new password for the primary account, generated yesterday, is in place but test e-mails to and from the primary account are not being delivered. Some glitch to go on this long.

JaggedHero
Tuning in

This is still not working this morning and I am particularly worried about missing emails.

I have seen one or two emails come through, but there are definite gaps when I know I was sent important documents. Are these going to appear or are the gone forever?

TommyTurris30
Joining in

Sort it out Virgin media.

Still not receiving emails. 

Just been on phone to customer services. They are saying should be resolved by 6pm today. Would not hold my breath. 

We were told 2.10pm, 710pm , 8pm and 10pm (last one I was given by custoner service officer after phone call) and STILL NOT WORKING!

Instill me with confidence as not much hopeat present!

Unfortunately there is a huge gap between fix dates/times and reality 

boogiemoog
Dialled in

Thing is, we mark stuff as not being spam and it still gets sent to the spam folder. The whole email programme needs looking at and sorting out

Nothing lasts forever....

PaulH2011
Superfast

This is going to be fun.  Looks like blueyonder emails are back in the browser client with the correct dates but virginmedia seem to reloaded everything from scratch from a while back as if they are new emails which is going to make my PC client choke a bit.

PC client still not working although did get a new message this morning on a blueyonder account saying words to the effect it's being reloaded.  Virginmedia still asking for password but rejecting it when sent.

MrGiles22
Dialled in

It's been 2 days now, unable to access my emails, please sort this out Virgin!!!