cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Email - F010762348

ModTeam

Resolved

Hi,

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

ModTeam

Update 13/07/23 - This has now been resolved. If you are still having issues, please make your own separate post giving as much detail as possible.

3,132 REPLIES 3,132

kevinh
Dialled in

A couple of hours ago the webmail page couldn't be ound. Now it's back hopefully that's a sign of progress at last.

andiecayne
Dialled in

I STILL have not been receiving any mail! Just tested it again by sending a message from gmail. Can’t send any either, but now able to look at some old messages. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A test email I sent at 15.52 arrived 5 mins ago so emails are being to flow through it seems.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

stevem999
Up to speed

BY address, Merseyside - odd single email appearing that has been sent this evening but given I receive 100+ per day, nothing since last night has appeared yet. No rejections when checking mail though - just wondering where all today's emails are? Omnishambles springs to mind.

FarTallKnight
Dialled in

still unable to access email - ha`way man hurry yer`self up 

dazlicous
Up to speed

Starting to receive a few emails from last night / this morning 

bugsyt
Tuning in

When are the email problems going to be sorted out, no news or updates, terrible service as usual.

bde001
Tuning in

Still no E-mail, this outage is really inconvenient! Virgin Media could at least keep its customers informed!

vcustomer77
On our wavelength

I have three Virgin email accounts. They were all down today. At around 20.15 I received an email timed at 08.25 to one account and two emails timed 12.16 and 12.54 for two accounts. I have received several messages timed from 20.40+. I am missing several items that were sent to my email addresses this morning and this afternoon. What's happening? 

Eric_T
Knows their stuff

All good for me now. 2 separate accounts - ntlworld and blueyonder. Both accounts now OK in both Outlook and webmail.

Thanks to the team that fixed it.