Volt
For all Volt questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgraded to volt 350 but speedtest result didn't change

Hi, I have recently upgraded to volt 350, I am greatful for the new price as I was out of contract before the upgrade and ended up paying less for a faster speed.However I did a speedtest on google before it changed from 200 broadband and I was getti...

Incorrect Address

Hi I recently signed up for o2 pay monthly, as I was already with them on PAYG and figured the Volt benefits were worth having.I haven't received any info from either virgin or o2 about Volt benefits as yet, and I believe it should be an automatic pr...

Sisty88 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra WiFi pods

I was told two months ago I was getting an extra pod issued. Trying to follow it up and spend hours on the chatbot for nobody to reply. Anyone have any idea how to resolve it

Change o2 Volt plan

After over a month of negotiating, I eventually got a deal I was satisfied with, which meant moving from the EE mobile to o2 on their unlimited plan. That was £25 / month.Within less than 6 weeks, they'd already raised the price and I was finding the...

Pin code incorrect

I'm trying to watch virgin on the go via my mobile but because the content is age restricted it's asking for a pin. I tried the one we use on the TV boxes but that doesn't work. I've tried to change it via parental control on my app (I'm the account ...

O2 email said activated a week ago.

Do I need to wait for v to do it there was? Or just wait? On v account it says volt not activatedReplys for anyone please. Tha KS guys 

Swf by Fibre optic
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advisor changed packed without consent

Hello,I am an existing O2 customer (12m sim only) so decided to take a broadband only deal (M500 for £38) to take advantage of the Volt benefits. From what I understand it would double my mobile data and move me up to 1GB broadband speed at no extra ...

Resolved! volt broadband increase no longer activated

Our contract dated March 2022 says we're on Mix Volt Bundle with Volt M100 Broadband.I remember that back when we activated the volt sim in April the broadband increase was applied at that time. It wasn't until the "reboot for the new speed increase"...

jones201 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed increased, but Volt not applied?

I received an e-mail today saying that Virgin have upgraded our speed from M200 to M250 at no extra cost; I just needed to reboot the Hub. I've done that, and the speed test is showing an average of 250 download. However, we also have an O2 phone (so...

Tom41 by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt

HiMy O2 app is saying I'm out of contract but I'm not do I need to get in touch with O2 or virgin please