Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error code CS2000

I am unable to pause, rewind, watch recordings etc I am getting an error code CS2000 every time I try. Have reboot Hub and TV Boxes but to no success, still having the issue, have ensure all cables are connected properly and they seem fine.Can someon...

Resolved! Sort Channel order favourites

I accidentally deleted a good channel..yes I have restored but it's put at 59... which is inconvenient for scrolling..is there no way to sort Channels...?    even the cheap TV boxes allow this....

JohnHemel by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 360 customer

I received an email offer to change to virgin 360 , I took the deal the box’s arrived today both were virgin mini 360 boxes that’s all ,,, no main box’s I rang customer service and was told that’s correct ,,, how can I connect with no main box ? Shou...

Can’t control volume of TiVo box

Hi,have plugged in my V6 box into Samsung smart tv. Can control the everthying via Virgin control, but not volume. Can control volume via the smart tv remote. Have unpaired and repaired remote but not fixing this. 

Resolved! 360 update failed

Received my new 360 remote . Followed the instructions, everything was going well ,then after 15 mins update failed . Now its telling me to turn off at the wall and try again . I've done that about 20 times and I'm losing the will to live anyone got...

Resolved! 360 has deleted all the recordings

Hi our 360 ( this being a TIVO box that was converted to 360) has deleted ( very annoyingly) all of our recording and now has minimal planned recordings. Seemingly can’t recover the deleted items. From what I can read this means the box is becoming f...

MickLee by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Living room box offline or not connected

this is a continuing issue whenever I try to watch anything in another room I get this message.. however this living room box is switched on and connected.a reboot does not help, I’ve even split my WiFi signal following some other messages (network b...

Keep having to factory reset 360 box

Hi there .Basically maybe 2 or 3 times a week I lose all the pictures on the home screen and cannot watch netflix or BBC I player etc .the only way around this seems to factory reset the box but getting a bit annoying doing this few times a week . Th...

Gareth41 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to record using TV go

Can usually set recordings using the mobile but it keeps giving the message TV box not connected. The TV works fine and it's possible to set recordings through the TV. Have rebooted the box but still unable to use the mobile to set recordings. Any su...

rustle by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Virgin 360 - A massive step back in usability

I have had the 360 now for over two years. I totally agree that the 360 as an “upgrade” is rubbish compared to the TiVo V6. My particular criticism is also the lack of a “shows” or “recordings” button and the ridiculous alternative of having to press...

Nilot by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos