Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Factory reset virgin 360

My box is not keeping me logged in to BBCiplayerI remember I fixed this before by a partial factory reset,  so I didn't lose my recordings, but I can't remember how I did this.Please can someone help?

Soundbar compatibility?

I find my small TV speakers inadequate at times.                                                                                                             Is there a  way to connect a soundbar to the 360 box that would synchronize  correctly.....  ...

JohnHemel by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 upgrade

So I got an email from virgin saying I could upgrade to virgin 360 on my v6 box as sky sports + won’t work on my box and there would be an app to install it. I have rebooted the box, unplugged it etc and the upgrade app is not there to select. Any id...

360 upgrade failed

Got V6 box just had my new remote delivered. Restarted box as required. The upgrade started downloading and after 15 minutes it said it had failed. Any ideas?

swazer161 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel 4 App

Good morning Is anyone else's Channel 4 only showing a blank screen? How do I fix it? 

cmarais by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV coax adapter

Hi. I have just received my start up package for broadband and TV 360. I have set everything up except the TV 360. I had VM a good few years ago and still have the coax cable in my lounge which was for the old style TV box. The coax connector which w...

Resolved! V6 to 360 change... should I?

Just been offered the free upgrade to change from V6 to 360.. Reading through some old posts.. many things not great... but they old posts, so how is it now in 2024 after many updated to the 360 service/software?Really dont like that we lose all reco...

Yoji by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITV X parental control popup

When trying to watch a catch up program through ITV X I get an annoying popup stating that parental controls are OFF do I still want to watch the program before the program will start. I don't get this popup when doing exactly the same through Freevi...