Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with mobile calls to Ireland from UK Mobile

Hi there ,I am having recurring problems dialling landline numbers in Ireland from my UK mobile - the calls  just does not connect or if it does rings once and drops or if I do get through I can hear the person on the other end but they cannot hear m...

Zaice by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN Settings for Motorhome Huawei Mifi Router

What are the current 'Access Point Names' (APN) 'setting' for a Huawei Mifi Router that is in my motorhome. This is for use abroad within the EU. The Virgin Mobile help desk were not able to answer this question.Many ThanksKevin

Mendip by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail access abroad

Hi, I am in Thailand and have a couple of voicemail, I've been trying to access them but it keeps asking for a pin, I don't  remember ever setting a pin up and have not idea what it is.I'm currently locked out of my voicemail, for trying too many tim...

Connect app won't detect mobile data

Had a new phone (a Poco M4 Pro) and trying to using the Mobile section of the Virgin Media Connect app. It asks me to disable wifi which I do and then it asks me to enable mobile data however it already is enabled: Mobile data is working fine as I ca...

Turn On Mobile Data.jpg SIM 1.jpg
G4DDS by Well-informed
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable Mobile Hotspot on my iPhone at the Carrier

So I'd like to terminate my iPhone 11 Pro's capability to use it's wireless hotspot functionality at the Carrier which in this case is Virgin Mobile Ireland. I gave them a call and the agent couldn't exactly figure it out. I know in the States most c...

kylo40 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM has not working for 3 weeks now

My virgin SIM has not been working for 3 weeks now and I have done everything to try and fix it including a factory reset. I am unable to send/receive texts, call or have mobile data at all. I have been sent a replacement SIM but there is no way to a...

Psyh0sis by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G signal but no connection

Hi I’m assuming I’m not the only one with this issue. My data and service working absolutely fine for past 4/5 years. But since the new year, I don’t get a 4G connection from my home address, it shows full bars and a 4G signal but no connection/netwo...

Fhaf by Joining in
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xiaomi WiFi calling

I have a Xiaomi 5g lite ne .I have been with EE for a year, using this device, before changing to virgin mobile.The WiFi calling option was there with EE but now I'm using virgin mobile there is no longer any option. 

Screenshot_2023-02-09-14-53-46-719-edit_com.android.phone.jpg

Contact issue iPhone

Hi there,I’m experiencing a frustrating issue with the contacts on my iPhone. The numbers appear spaced (07 123 456 789) instead of 07123 456789.Upon reading on these forums I understand that this issue is caused by a formatting issue with the contac...