Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No incoming calls

The same for me.Porting was done this morning and everything worked but then I could not receive calls or texts on either of he two number I had ported.I can make calls or send text but not receive.People just get “you have dialled an incorrect numbe...

BK63 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for receiving (unanswered) calls whilst abroad.

Just returned from Egypt.  Whilst there I turned data roaming off so wouldn’t get charged and usedwi-fi at the hotel.  When I received my bill I seemed to have been charged for phone calls received (£1.50 a call)!.  I hadn’t answered these calls (so ...

Cannot connect when roaming in France

My wife and I both have Virgin Media sims. We went to France together. Hers connected to local telephone companies and mine did not. We followed the going abroad information and checked our accounts and both were set to allow roaming. We both set our...

voicemail wont clear

voicemail showing 1 notification but i have no messages, tried resetting network settings, tried the turning badges on and off thing, nothing is clearing it and its annoying as hell, please someone fix it for me 

dparki2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A54 help

I received my new mobile today Samsung A54, there was no plug to charge it. I tried to find out more on the app and cant find anything on this mobile. Has anyone else had issue with setting up

wardca by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi calling not working

Hi, I have just switched the Virgin Media and got a pay monthly ac punt and iPhone 13 mini. Wifi calling is not working despite doing all of the recommended troubleshooting and a call to the support line.  As of this morning I can dial out when there...

HelenJ1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nie service

Hi. I had delayed payment and my sim still doesn't back to normal. I should ring 789 but I have message this number is not connected...

Roggio by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail alert staying on

Voicemail alert is staying on even though there are no messages...Is not a handset issue as I've swapped handsets and the issue has transferred.Also voicemail is cutting people off before they have finished. Doesn't do it with all calls.Can a mod get...

barred as you have an outstanding balance.

Hi, daughter's mobile (in my name).  Apparently there's an outstanding credit balance but we don't know how much it is.  I'm logged in to my virgin mobile page and it says - Your services have been barred as you have an outstanding balance.  When I c...

shaz4 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos