cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV GO - "Oops somethings gone wrong.."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, recently changed my account back to V6 from the dreadful 360, since then I am unable to connect to the TV GO app on any of my previously already registered devices (my phone or laptop). This same thing happened previously when I originally "upgraded" my account to 360. I am constantly met with the same "Oops - something went wrong! Please try again later." message.

17 REPLIES 17

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

If you go to the right handside of the app - click the TV box there. Are you connected to the right box? 

Also, please ensure any device doesn't have a VPN on it as this can cause issues.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @John_GS and thanks for your reply. There is no TV box to click on. My 2 V6 boxes dont appear to connected to the TV GO app.

Hi Fox35,

Thank you for your response.

Could you kindly send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when in the TV GO app? Please ensure any personal information is not visible. 

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't watch anything. 

1000001460.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us Fox35, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application? Is the app showing that you're connected to your V6 box?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for your response. Yes, I have uninstalled then reinstalled the app several times now, but it still won't work and no it's not recognising either of my 2 V6 boxes. I am convinced it has something to do with me and my account changing back to V6 from 360 as it was working up until that point just a week ago.

Thank you for trying and I am so sorry to hear that the reinstall hasn't helped. I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum is full of posts now from customers who can not log into the Virgin TV Go app, myself included.

Virgin has clearly got a problem with this app with more people posting on here everyday with the same issue, unable to log in. I reported it to Virgin 2 weeks ago, and it is still not fixed and still no follow up from them with any update.

Why is Virgin ignoring this?

Bad, very bad customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum is full of posts now from customers who can not log into the Virgin TV Go app, myself included.

Virgin has clearly got a problem with this app with more people posting on here everyday with the same issue, unable to log in. I reported it to Virgin 2 weeks ago, and it is still not fixed and still no follow up from them with any update.

Why is Virgin ignoring this?

Bad, very bad customer service.