cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Control app won’t let me sign in

Lee-AnnL
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying for days to get logged into the tv control app. The error I get is

“Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email” 

I am using the correct my virgin media details as I have always used, I am currently logged in on the TV to go app, my virgin media app and the virgin media connect app. So why can’t I get the TV control app to work?

my husband is getting the same error when he tried and we have tried on our tablet device. I have uninstalled the app. 

is there anything else I can do?

24 REPLIES 24

Can you confirm what error message or screen you're seeing on your Apple device when trying to access the TV control app please @bobblejones ?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

bobblejones
On our wavelength

It says password incorrect - even though its the same one i use on my other devices

Hi Bobblejones, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue with your TV Control App, sorry if it's still occurring for you since you last posted!

I have a link here which has helpful flows around TV Control Sign In issues, please take a look and let us know if it helps to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Megan_L

bobblejones
On our wavelength

That covers issues finding the box once logged in and nothing at all related to my issue!!

Good morning @bobblejones 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill