cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sport Virgin Go

Ashburnian
On our wavelength

Another account here where we cannot get Sky sport on the Virgin Go app on our iPhone or iPad. Anyone managed to resolve this.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ashburnian 

You need to scroll down the initial log in page as shown in the screenshot below

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ashburnian You need to have the Sky Sports app installed on your iPhone and iPad to view Sky sports on the go.  The TV Go app will break out to the Sky Sports app when you select a Sky Sports channel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks but I already have the Sky app installed and also Sky Go, still doesn’t work.

Also to clarify, the Sky sport channels do not show for selection on the Virgin go channel guide. ( I do have the sky sport channels in my package).

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What happens when you try to sign into the Sky Sports app using the VM sign in icon?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I don’t appear to have this icon in my sky sports app.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ashburnian 

You need to scroll down the initial log in page as shown in the screenshot below

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ok, done all that but it does not give us Sky sport, only the basic Sky channels.

Hi Ashburnian

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing Sky Sports channe;s on the go.

Are you able to send us a screenshot of the channel guide once you're signed into Sky Sports please? We'll do our best to help.

Beth

Ashburnian
On our wavelength

Thanks for contacting me, I attach a screenshot of the guide page that should show IMG_9179.pngthe Sky sport channels.