cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received sky sports pin

DC96
Joining in

I have the sky sports package which I can watch fine from the TV. However the minute I try to watch it on the go it says I need a Sky pin which I have not received to be able to watch it from my devices. It doesn’t let me add devices either from my virgin media either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you using Sky GO? If so that only works for direct Sky subscribers.

You need to use the Sky Sports app, you sign in by clicking on the Virgin TV UK icon and entering your My Virgin Media username and password as per the below screenshot

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you using Sky GO? If so that only works for direct Sky subscribers.

You need to use the Sky Sports app, you sign in by clicking on the Virgin TV UK icon and entering your My Virgin Media username and password as per the below screenshot

sky sports app.jpg

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

SPHayes
Joining in

Hi Dave, hope you can help me with my problem too.

• I was using the Sky Sports App infrequently last year. This year, using the same app on my Android device I notice that the Virgin TV Ireland link (seen beside the Virgin TV UK one  in your screenshot above) is no longer shown. I am using the same log in details I've always used but when I click on the Virgin TV UK  link those log in details are of course not recognised. Thinking a new version of the app might be needed, I tried downloading  the Sky Sports app again but the Virgin TV Ireland login option was still missing. Any ideas?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SPHayes 

The Virgin TV Ireland option is no longer showing on my android devices either now.

It might be worthwhile emailing the Sky Sports app developers  apps@sky.uk 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

SPHayes
Joining in

Thanks, I might give that a try but, I have to believe I'm not the only one having this problem. I mean I first experienced it months ago and that surely gave others time to have raised it with Virgin/Sky but it still persists. Not the first time I've had issues with the App either. It's almost as if Sky don't want it to work....and they're hoping Virgin Customers will migrate to them instead.