cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix after moving home

Dancran50
Tuning in

Recently moved home. Thought all was great. During the move as I expected my netflix was suspended. Now after use WhatsApp and a phone call to customer care. I still can't get my netflix back. That is included in my package. Was passed to "it team" over 7 days ago and nothing. From what I have read I need a new activation email.... please someone give me a way to sort this out! 

10 REPLIES 10

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dancran50,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with Netflix after moving home. Despite this, I hope the move has gone smoothly for you.

We'll need to raise this with our IT Team and look into getting another activation email sent out to you. I've dropped you a PM, please look out for it over at the white envelope.

Thanks!

Beth

Good luck with that, I extended my contract which cancelled my Netflix and added it back. Still waiting for the activation mail over 2 weeks later and multiple phone calls and raised tickets! Still waiting for 2 calls from managers and despite asking for escalation and a complaint to be raised still waiting.

Yep. Been here over a month. Still the same. Raised a complaint spoke to several people and nothing 

Hi Dancran50.

Sorry this is still ongoing.

I have just asked for an update on the IT Ticket Beth raised on your last interaction with us.

As soon as we know more we will pop back on here.

Gareth_L

Any info? Still nothing from anyone. Not even an offer of a reduction for a loss of part of my services. 

Hi there @Dancran50 

We are so sorry that you have not yet heard back from the ticket and we understand how frustrating this is. 

Please do pop back to Beth in the PM so she can chase this for you.

Yeoman07
Joining in

Did this ever get fixed? Going on 2 weeks for me since moving house.

I've just now been told "It looks like we'll need to escalate to IT"

Hi @Yeoman07 

Sorry to hear you have been having an ongoing issue with your Netflix since moving home. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. To best look into this, I am sending a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, did you get any answers here? I’m in the same position and have been passed from pillar to post for over 2 weeks now. No one seems to have a clue how to resolve it & no one gets back to you.  So close to cancelling the lot!