cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting a overdue mail repetedly when I do not have any VM connection

bidisha
Joining in

Dear VM Team

Hi, I have been receiving emails from VM stating an overdue balance of 53.34 GBP that I need to pay immediately, or certain steps will be taken against me. The account number associated with this bill is 765411103, with area code 22.

I want to clarify that I am not a Virgin Media customer. I have informed VM several times via phone and email that I have no connection with VM and have never used this account. I am confused as to why I am receiving these emails and threats from VM.

For your information, I was previously a customer of VM with account number 752694105 and area code 22. However, this connection was closed in January 2024.

I do not understand where this new account has come from. Is it possible that this is a fraudulent activity?

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bidisha,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to see you have been receiving emails regarding an overdue amount even though advised you are not a customer, so we can get this investigated for you I have sent an invite into a private chat, please click on the White envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.