cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated regional outages

Loobug720
Joining in

Having been with Virgin for as long as I can remember-15 years maybe, this year there has been multiple region outages every month and this month the connection is down more than up. How is it possible to be so appallingly bad at permanently fixing an issue and why don’t I get any kind of explanation. Service is so bad that I have terminated now and moving to Sky in a few days but very sad to see Virgin stoop so low

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

Yup you and me both Loobug. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Loobug720 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having ongoing outages with your service in the last year. We want to assure you that this is not the level of service we look to provide. We are sad to see that this experience led to you leaving our service. We will take your feedback onboard and pass it on to the relevant team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Loobug720
Joining in

Five more outages (approx 2 whole days in total) since my previous message… words fail me.

Hi Loobug720, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back and update us. We're sorry to hear there has been a further fault that's affected you. 

Checking things here, this fault has since been resolved and as it stands, there is no longer an area fault affecting you. How have things been the last few days? Are you still having a connection issue?

Pop back and let us know so we can help look into this further for you.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs