cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on Hub 3

JonB2017
Joining in

Hi

As many others have reported the power light on my Hub 3 has recently turned red and wifi has become unstable.

I have carried out all the recommended tests- pin factory reset , power off / on, cable disconnection / reconnection and have ensured the hub is upright and well ventilated- with no change , constant red light. The hub is not especially hot but is warm.

Please can someone from the team get back to me with a solution.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @JonB2017,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your Hub, with this I would like to go about sending out an engineer to look into fixing/replacing your Hub for you, for me to get this raised I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @JonB2017,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your Hub, with this I would like to go about sending out an engineer to look into fixing/replacing your Hub for you, for me to get this raised I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe 

Hi

Thanks for your speedy response, the Hub proved to be faulty and has been replaced. Many thanks. Jon

Hi @JonB2017,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear we've been able to get this looked into and sorted out for you.

Is there anything else that we can help you out with?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!