cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light on Hub 3

Lindawhite14
Joining in

My hub 3 is showing a red power light instead of the usual white power light. It is solid red and the top half is warm to the touch.  I have seen that this means it needs replacing.  Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for trying a factory reset, Lindawhite14 - I'm sorry things are still the same.

I'm going to send you a private message, to assist further with this, as we will need to book a Technician visit. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lindawhite14,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sincere apologies for the issues faced with your Hub, can we ask firstly have you performed a pin hole reset.

Also where is the box located?

Let us know,

Kain

Lindawhite14
Joining in

Thanks for coming back promptly.  Yes we have done a pin hole reset twice.  It is placed in an open position with plenty of air circulation.

It's fried. Call it in as a fault on 0345 454 1111. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for trying a factory reset, Lindawhite14 - I'm sorry things are still the same.

I'm going to send you a private message, to assist further with this, as we will need to book a Technician visit. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture, and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ