cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Router WiFi Pod not working

JohnFourty
On our wavelength

Hi can a moderator contact me please. 

Received a new replacement router today but it's not paired to my WiFi Pod.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JohnFourty The Community Moderators do not generally answer posts as their role is to moderate the forums.

The VM Forum Team staff should respond in due course.  As I understand it when a replacement router is commissioned it can take a few days for all the back office systems to update.  This may explain the issue with your pods.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (follow options) and check with them. You will need to hand (on a photo?) , the Model numbers, serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers of ALL pieces of kit and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Well obviously I meant a member of the Virgin team. Thanks for your helpful reply.

Not my job. I pay Virgin to supply a service. If they cannot get it right, I'm not going to fix their mistakes for them. Hopefully someone who is paid to do this will get in touch.

Hi JohnFourty,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to our Community Forums 🙂
Sorry to hear your WIFI Pod hasn't been paired to your new Hub yet!

We can pair up your WIFI Pods on our side, I'll send you a PM now so we can get started.

Speak soon!

Meg