cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Red Light

1Skysurfer
Joining in

Good Evening 

Im new on here so go easy. I have noticed that the red light at the bottom of my router is a solid red. The router is in a well ventilated area so I don’t understand why it would be like this. I searched google and it says that it’s the sign of overheating. Could someone from VM get intouch to help resolve this. I have reset the Hub. I have turned everything off and restarted but problem still remains. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @1Skysurfer 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details to book in the tech visit for the red light 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good evening @1Skysurfer 

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

A red light could also just be a failing LED light so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

I'll send you a PM as you have confirmed what you have already done and it's still red.

You'll need a tech visit to replace this.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @1Skysurfer 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details to book in the tech visit for the red light 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes.

John_GS
Forum Team

1Skysurfer
Joining in

Engineer has been and replaced the hub. Thank you John for arranging it.