cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abysmal Billing/Collections & Support (Phone)

itrytobenice
Joining in

Hi all,

I called for a billing issue to avoid restriction. 2 attempts at 10am, 2 attempts at 5pm. This is now 4 attempts & hours passing, trying to reach the Collections via the SALES LINE might I add. Remainig calm, I tried the listed number handed to me by Stephanie (in Sales UK) 0345 142 4444 but no, the machine tells me the number has been changed. So I've burned a day and got restricted anyway.

Just to sprinkle the salt, I usually get though but the call HANGS UP so it's usually 2-3 attempts via the Sales Line before you can get to anyone. There is actually NO WAY to reach Collections (Billing). I mean it, no physical way. We've been customers for 20+ years and they've successfully phased out the human connection for severe billing issues. 

Bravo Virgin.

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Itrytobenice, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community Forums, I'm sorry you've been trying to contact our Collections Line with no resolution 😥

We now operate a fully online and automated system for billing, this would include any billing issues too. See here for more information if you can't make a full payment 👉 Virgin Media Bills & Payments

We can't take payments over the Forums and we can't set up a Payment Plan if you're struggling, sorry 😥 The link above has all the information needed to help in any financial situation. 

Once you've paid your bill, or made a partial payment to bring your bill below the cut-off threshold your services will be reconnected within 24 hours. 

See here on how to make a payment online 👉 Make a Payment.

If you need any further help or advice that isn't on any of the links provided, then please let us know.

Meg