cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number

maebhhowell
Tuning in

Hi, 

I'm unable to reschedule the appointment to deliver my wifi hub as I don't have a MyVirginMedia account.  However, I'm unable to create an account as I do not have an account number.  I did receive a contract when I signed up but the account number and area reference sections were both left blank.  I have not paid any bills yet either so do not have my account number on there.

Any help with this would be incredible because I need to get this sorted ASAP.

Thanks 🙂

37 REPLIES 37

ekeanemundayy
Joining in

Hi I’m also having this issue and need help ASAP

Hey ekeanemundayy, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM now.

Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I am also having trouble with this, I have no account number on my contract

Hi @Lukemartin111 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received the required information to enable you to register your online account.  And sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.  I would like to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

xuananh123
Joining in

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue, I need help ASAP please

Hi @xuananh123,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Would you mind expanding on what it is exactly that you'd like our help with today? We can then proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, 

I have received a hub 3 but I cannot find any account number or area code on the contract. 

Hi @xuananh123, thanks replying to us on here. 🙂

I will assist you on this and get this sorted out for you.
I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

DEROSA_220881
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue as the others are describing.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DEROSA_220881 👋

We are sorry to hear you are having issues finding your account number. We can certainly help you with this. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Thanks,
Zoie