cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with My virgin login

StitchandGrogu
Joining in

Hello there, 

We are a new customer and have been trying to verify ourselves on the app however I don't receive the verification link or if I do it says the link has timed out. 

Would anyone be able to help? 

I work in tech support for a different company but cannot for the life of my figure out what's causing this. 

Many thanks! 

Sammie😃

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for confirming Sammie,

So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @StitchandGrogu 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with verifying your email to set up an online account with us. 
This might sound odd, but bear with me - even though you get this message, can you just try seeing if you can sign in, if you have not made a password for your login at this point, does the system let you perform a password reset which you are able to complete? 

If not, are you using an email that has been used previously on an older account/service with us? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Never had Virgin in the past. 

I have tried to log in then it advises about verification, and then sends an email I do not get. I also do not get a reset password email if I ask for it.

It's peculiar. 

Many Thanks, 

Sammie 

Thanks for confirming Sammie,

So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm