cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account number

Ckuk
On our wavelength

Hi I have a new contract and need to change the account number associated with my email so I can access the new information with the app

69 REPLIES 69

Hi Ryan, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know you're installed now. 

If the email address is already connected to an old account/address, we would need to complete a move and transfer. 

To do this, I will need to clarify a few details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @ryan120

Thanks for waiting patiently whilst I waited to hear back on this one. The IT team have come back and advised they have moved the email over now. 

Before trying to log in again can you please try deleting the cache, cookies and history on your browser and try again to log in. This should now load your new account details. 
Keep me posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi @Kath_F,

I believe I am having the same problem. I stopped my previous services back in July, have moved house and made a new order for services (which are beginning tomorrow) using the same email and when I log in, the account shows the old info. Are you able to help please?

Cheers

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Evonwo, thanks for posting on our help forum today.

We're sorry to hear of the issue faced with your new account after you moved houses.
Could you please advise if your services in the new property have been installed and if so, what was the date this happened?

Let us know and we're happy to assist you further.

Adri
Forum Team

Hello,

I already have an installation from previous tenants of house. I was due to receive my installation package by courier today but they arrived after the time they stated they would and I had to go out, so am yet to plug anything in.

Cheers

Hi Evonwo,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we are sorry you missed the courier with your Quick start Kit, the delivery slot is 8am up to 9pm, have you got the tracking number and been able to rearrange the delivery?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Due to where I live now I am not able to have it delivered to a safe place, or to a neighbour. Delivery to a local collect plus store was not an available option and I cannot get it delivered to anywhere else in the local area.

I selected collect from depot but due to the distance away that is, any traffic means that I do not get there in time.

The depot closes at 6pm, I arrived at 6:19 pm today and despite there still being people there, they said they cannot give me the parcel as it is after they have closed.

So I'm a bit stuck really!

Hi Evonwo, I am sorry to hear that this was closed, are you able to attend earlier today? 

we would do 3 attempts before it is sent back to us. 

Please let us know how it goes

Chris

I am hoping I will be able to collect it tomorrow.

I still have the issue where I can't log in due to the legacy account number being linked to my email address.

Hi Envonwo, thank you for getting back to us! Thank you for the updates regarding your equipment collection. 

The reason we were chasing this with you, is your online account can also be affected if you are awaiting an activation of any services. It may be that this has also been affecting the access to your online account. Please do let us know when you have been able to collect and activate the equipment!

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can offer further support with the My VM access issue if it is occurring due to your choice of registered email. 

All the best!

Molly