cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register for my Virgin media account

osbornchloe1993
Tuning in

I’ve been a Virgin broadband customer since November 2022, and yet STILL I cannot register for My Virgin Media despite trying everything I’ve read here on the message boards-  when I go to enter my email and continue I get an error code- I have already tried in the app and on numerous other web browsers so this is not an issue with that.

the error code is DFE01 -‘Oops we’ve ran into a problem’. Absolutely ridiculous, I’m just going around in circles.

as it appears impossible to speak to someone online about this without logging in to my Virgin media (rather ironic) I’m hoping a technician will contact me here? Or if anyone has had the same issue recently I’d be so grateful for any tips.

thanks.

42 REPLIES 42

CharlotteC1
Joining in

I'm having a similar issue since September and I'm getting nowhere with customer service. When I try to register I get the error: we can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register. 

When customer service check my details or try to register for me, the confirm I am entering the correct details. I'm told there's an IT ticket raised and I am always promised I will hear back within 48 hours but I never do. It's endless. Can anyone help? I feel so frustrated and let down as a new customer. 

Hi @CharlotteC1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to register for your online account. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CharlotteC1,

Lee is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to pick up.

I've dropped you a PM so we can investigate further.

Regards,

Kain