Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! BT Sport activation

Online I ordered an upgrade to my package to add BT sport collection. It was available for £12.76 for the remainder of my original plan on a 30 day rolling contract.  I received an email confirming the order saying it would take 3 days to activate (s...

G_easy by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoices

HiIs anyone able to tell me how to get hold of copies of my bill with VAT details?I've contacted customer services who said they would be send via email, but nothing arrives and the bills in the download section still don't show VAT. Thanks

TRJC by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Box

I have and old TV Box it could be 10years or more old, i asked customer services last night how can i install the disney + app, i was told the only way i can do that is to have a new box  tv 360 box that would cost £10 plus Vat which is not a lot of ...

Outside brown box broken

Hi there Virgin Media. The brown outside box at my property is broken and has come off leaving all the cables exposed. Can we urgently arrange for soemone to attend and fix it for me ASAP before any further stormy weather comes along

Fkhan by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelation letter to Sunderland SR43 4AA

HiI have been a VirginMedia customer for some years, but in late July decided to switch to Sky. I ordered my new Sky deal online and then sent a letter to Virgin Media at their Sunderland address to cancel.  I have heard nothing back, but Openreach a...

psowler by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Viaplay

I simply want to cancel Viaplay, leave everything else on my account as it is. I've trawled websites, help articles, forums, etc, etc, and not a clue is given how to do so. Help!

Dekenba by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you get a deadlock letter

After filing one complaint and getting a derisory reply I replied that this was not a resolutionHeard nothing Filed another complaint complaining about no response to first oneEventually someone rang me and was unable to provide a resolution agreed t...

Cancellation fee

Hi, I’ve just cancelled my virgin package (due to 20% price increase and having been offered a £2 discount).They have told me I have to pay £85 disconnection fee, I am refusing to pay this as they are changing the terms of contract by changing the pr...

Dg12341 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos