cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email or Account Number?

Sunshine_19
Joining in

Hello, Virgin Media

I am a new customer of virgin media as of december 2021 and registered via a phone for a 18 month contract with you.

However, I have never received a welcome email or details of my account number from you.

I would like to receive a welcome email as soon as possible and  get this sorted as some of my personal details will also need to be changed since registering with you.

I have recently tried to ring up but the phone keeps on getting disconnected and I would really like to set up my virgin media online account as well.

Kind Regards,

Albina

16 REPLIES 16

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sunshine_19

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the communications from us, this is not what we would expect to happen. 

It may be the case that we have incorrect details logged for you so I would want to take a look at the account to check this. 

To do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to grab a few details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sunshine_19

Thank you for joining me for a private message. 

I am happy to hear we have been able to resolve this matter for you. 

If you should require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Thank you 

Nat

Mont3127
Joining in

I have the same issue today. Got the pre order docs, but no confirmation and welcome email. How do I follow that up?

Hi Mont3127, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your welcome letter looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

We'll first need to check that your contact details on our side are correct within a PM, which I will send over now 🙂

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Hi Mont3127,

I'm afraid I couldn't find any account under the details you have me within our PM, which makes me think the order hasn't been processed correctly. 

If you could give the sales team a call on 0800 183 1234 they will be able to check this on their systems. If something has gone awry they will be able to help further.

Please let us know how you get on, I am sorry I couldn't help further today. 

Kind regards, 

Megan_L

I have the same problem. Been in contact with several agents via Whatsapp and live chat. All of them saying the problem is sorted and the welcome email will be sent within the hour and my account is ready to go. None of which has happened

Hi Ri2K,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't had that. 

To confirm, have you check your spam inbox?

^Martin

Spoiler

Yes nothing in spam whatsoever. Checked deleted mails too and nothing in there either.

Hello Ri2K.

Thanks for checking.

I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L