cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Trial End

RyanPowHig
Tuning in

Hello.

I have been on the network trial since November 2022 and it is due to finish on the 15th March.

A sales agent called me yesterday to talk about continuing using Virgin Broadband but he was trying to charge me more than the advertised price on the website.

I spoke with another agent yesterday via WhatsApp who said he couldn't agree a deal with me until the end of the month because I had signed up to a package. I explained I hadn't but he said on my account it said I had and nothing can be done until the end of the month.

This morning I have received an email to confirm I will be disconnected on the 15th which is the end of the network trial and this contradicts what I was told yesterday.

I would prefer to start using and paying for Virgin broadband but I can't seem to get a clear answer from any agent I speak to.

Can anyone help please.

Ryan

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @RyanPowHig, and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty faced when trying to agree a new deal beyond the trial period.

I'd be happy to pick this up to see if there's anything I can do to help you further.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

Can you sign me up for trials please?

Hey dmason197,

Please look out on the forums for any trials taking place, any trials that are due to happen should be shown here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L