cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix removed after house move

pringletelli
Joining in

Yet another forum post about Netflix being removed after a house move. 3 weeks later it still hasn't been reconnected.

I'm astonished at the number of people who have complained about this.

Has *anyone* managed to get this sorted?!

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pringletelli 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix since your house move. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, have you had an email correspondence regarding Netflix since the house move? What happens when trying to access Netflix? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/entertainment-services/netflix 

Thanks,  

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

When I attempt to access Netflix it asks me to add a payment method. Netflix sent me the following email:

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 18.16.42.png

Sorry to see this @pringletelli,

Can you confirm after your move did you receive any emails from us/Netflix with regards to sign up for your Netflix or any confirmation emails?

Joe

Hey Joe.

I didn’t receive anything regarding a sign up to Netflix.

I’ve contacted multiple people from support who say they “escalated” the issue but nothing happens.

Hi pringletelli, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and confirming things. We're sorry that nothing has been done yet after you reporting this to the team. 

So we can check on an update for you, we will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs