cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

HPatel-1
Tuning in

How long have Virgin Media customers who have paid to have Netflix as part of their bundle wait to receive an activation email and does anybody know why it takes Virgin Media so long? 

I have been waiting since October 2023 and have to call one of their call centers every week for them to tell me that all they can do is send a request to their support team / back office and give them 5-days to resolve and call back after 5-days - crazy.

I have have been told to wait eight weeks from my last complaint to report to the Ombudsman even though my original complaint dates back to October 2023 - total incompetency of Virgin Media subordinates and leadership.

This is unacceptable: does anybody agree / disagree?

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HPatel-1 

Welcome to the community forums 

Really sorry to hear that you've not been able to access Netflix as part of your package. 
Do you see a Netflix activation section in your My Virgin Media online account at all? This should be on the fist page as you log into the site. You can also activate your Netflix services there. 

Please do let us know if you've not been able to activate through your online account either and what error/message you see if there is a Netflix section but the activation fails 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley

No I do not see and have never seen an activation key either in the home page or when I click Entertainment Services - see images below:

HPatel1_1-1706647624923.png

HPatel1_2-1706647733903.png

HPatel1_3-1706647854464.png

HPatel1_0-1706647467191.png

I have told by VM Call Centre subordinates not to do anything on the Netflix Account Recovery: 

HPatel1_4-1706648095750.png

Netflix reported that my subscription was cancelled by Virgin Media as they the Billing Partner i.e. I pay Virgin Media and Virgin Media pay Netflix - this merry-go-round by Virgin Media is an absolute nightmare!

Okay I am sorry to hear this then.

We may need to fill a IT ticket in for you which can take up to 5 working days sometimes a little longer, let me send you a PM and we can look into all of this. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?