cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlink my VM from Netflix

BobbyNog
Tuning in

I have Netflix as part of my package and pay £5 to upgrade this to the 4K premium version. 

I want to unlink this from the Netflix account it's associated with but on the VM site it says to log into the Netflix account to update payment details however on the Netflix account it says:

Billed through Virgin Media package

Contact Virgin Media to update your payment details or end your billing through Virgin Media.

This is very unhelpful and confusing - can anyone shed any light? 

9 REPLIES 9

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BobbyNog 

Welcome back to the community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix and my VM. 

We want to do our best to understand and to help. Just to confirm, are you looking to cancel your Netflix account which you get as part of your VM package? If so, please follow the instructions here which can best help https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/virgin-media-billing-with-netflix 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, no not wanting to cancel. I want to change the Netflix account that my VM package pays for. It's on one Netflix account and I want it to be on another. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks again for the response there, 

Just regarding the required Netflix account, is this a currently activated one?

Or are you looking to register one?

Regards,

Kain

Hi, I've been using Netflix on one account but due to a recent change, I need to move it to another Netflix account. I don't mind if it's a new account or one that I had a long time ago that's now dormant. 

Hi BobbyNog

Apologies, just to clarify please :

Do you have two separate Netflix accounts?

Are you wanting to change which Netflix account is billed through us?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Apologies for the delay replying, I missed the notification.

Yes, I want to change which account the Netflix I get through my VM package is linked to. It's on account A but I want it on account B now. 

Thanks for confirming this @BobbyNog 

We'll see if we can get this sorted for you at our side. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Well I'm still waiting for your assistance with this. We went to PMs and the service is dreadful. Very unimpressed. 

Hi BobbyNog, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. We're sorry to hear this is still ongoing. I can see you have sent a PM to the team member who picked this up. As this is already in a private conversation, we'll leave this with them. They will be in touch with further information shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs