cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting customer service

B11
Joining in

Trying to call customer service to edit my package but it keeps sending me links to pay my bill which isn’t over due until 27th February then cuts me off getting very frustrated now especially poor service as always 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @B11 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced an issue contacting us in regards to your package. We do not typically handle package changed via the forums but if you can reach out to us on 0345 454 1111, via WhatsApp messenger on 07305 327 112 or you can pop us a DM across via Twitter/X or Instagram and our team will be more than happy to take a look into this there. 

I would be happy to check on any over due payments with you here however if you would like, just let me know and I'll pop you a PM to do so. 

B11
Joining in

Thanks you for your reply but that is the number I am using and getting nowhere except a link sent to my mobile to pay my bill which i will due the due date I would perfer to speak to someone then txt on what’s app 

We'd do not handle package changes via the forums but I would be happy to check the account and confirm if there is an outstanding amount that needs to be paid via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.