cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoined VM,was told my landline would be 'ported' still waiting??

Topaz52
Joining in

Installed VM 20th March. landline had new number. I was told on ordering that my current number could be retained. Engineer who installed said when my old line went off (a week later), my new VM line would likely to have been updated with the number I want retaining. However, this hasn't happened and after a phone call to Chase it up, I'm still waiting. Its rather inconvenient as we have a number of regular callers we are having to temporarily find other ways of contacting us as now our old number is disconnected. 

How long should this porting take?

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Topaz52 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome TOT he Community Forums, apologies for the issues you are having with a number port. This process can take up to 10 working days from the day that it is raised. So that we can look into this further, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks. 

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me in a private message @Topaz52, so glad we got your issue resolved, should you need us again, please do reach back out to us. 

Sabrina