cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline no longer receives incoming calls but can make outgoing ones

sean18
Tuning in

My Virgin Landline no longer receives incoming calls but can make outgoing ones. Any idea's same phone that's been working fine.

thanks Sean

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sean18,
Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you have been having issues with your landline, we have ran some checks and cannot see any outages that could be causing this. So I can look into this further, I will pop you over a PM please keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Thanks,
Zoie

g0akc
Problem sorter

Does the caller receive any tones or message?  

Do they get 'ringing tone'?

If you call the line, say from a mobile, and 'pick up' (even though it didn't ring) can you hold a conversation?

Does the landline phone ringer work?  Has it been turned off?  Does the phone ring if you plug it into another line, say at work or a friends house?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

no it was just ending the call,All sorted now I reset the hub and its working fine now 

Sean

Hello sean18.

Thanks for the update.

We are happy knowing the reboot fixed the calls issue.

If you need any more help at all. We are only a message away.

Gareth_L