cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home address not showing on postcode checker

darren08
Joining in

Hi my area has in the past few months has gone live with virgin, when work first got underway my address was visible stating coming soon. Now i'm out off the minimum term with my current provider and looking to join Virgin my address is not showing on the checker. Houses across the street can order and properties either side except for the 6 houses in my terrace. Any help would be much appreciated looking into this. 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi darren08, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear your address is no longer showing on our postcode checker. It may be that the teams were unable to get services live for those addresses to be connected. We can have a look at things here though to see what is what. To do that I will need your full address. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi darren08, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via private message. 

I have forwarded the address over to our lightning teams now to see if there are any plans. 

Once I get a reply from the team I will let you know, good or bad. Just to set expectations it may take a few days depending on how busy they are 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs