cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All incoming calls being sent to voicemail??

ajf33
On our wavelength

Hi, Since early this morning all incoming calls to my landline, have gone straight through to voicemail, with no attempt to try to actually connect to me.

I can call out off of the line ok, and no changes have been made since yesterday when the phone worked fine, both incoming and outgoing.

Can anyone please advise if there is a problem, as, I have rebooted my router as suggested by the help team, but so far no joy in being able to recieve incoming calls.

13 REPLIES 13

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ajf33

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with incoming calls.

We have taken a look at things from our side and can see you spoke with the team this morning.

Are you happy with the outcome of that call?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ajf33
On our wavelength

Well it appears i've been booked a technician, so I'm guessing there is no obvious area problem or anything obvious showing up at your end, the 2 people I spoke to didn't really say a lot, other than to reboot my router.

I had similar issues, the engineer swapped out Hub3 and sorted it. 

(I'd tried the usual reboots etc to no avail)

We are very sorry if the team didn't confirm the action they had taken.

We would be happy to send you a direct message so we can confirm everything.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ajf33
On our wavelength

Hope it dont come to that as i've only just got used to the new hub5 after years on hub3!

ajf33
On our wavelength

replied.

Robert1964
Joining in

We have the exact same issue this morning. I've restarted the hub 5 twice to no avail. All incoming calls go straight to voicemail and the phone line was fine yesterday.

Robert1964
Joining in

Any assistance would be appreciated

Hi Robert1964,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are sorry to hear you are having the same issue.

We will send you a private message now so we can take a closer look.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team