cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin.net email

Suzb
Settling in

Does anyone know which departement is best to talk to about not losing my virgin.net email. I didn't see the orginal email so only got a 15 day warning today saying that as I wasn't a customer they were removing my account. I am just out of contract but I my current bill is over £100 so as far as I'm concerned I'm using Virgin Media services. I've tried speaking to customer services but I'm not confident that they will sort as they ended up saying my montly price will go up to £180 as I'm not in contract (it was £84 with my discount) I ended up with retentions which couldn't help with the email address

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

People who are VM broadband customers may be able to associate a virgin.net mailbox with their VM broadband account and continue using the virgin.net mailbox (summarised below) for as long as they continue to be VM broadband customers

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Concerned-Virgin-Net-eMail-Users/m-p/5575739#M279991

but you need to engage with a VM forum person on here to see what options you have as an individual customer to retain the virgin.net mailbox

A VM forum person should reply here, usually within a few days, to let you know what your options are.

If you decide to leave VM, and cancel your VM broadband, any email addresses which are linked to the broadband account should be deleted 90 days after you leave.