cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin community emails going straight to spam folder

roy247
Community elder

Started about a week ago any replies I get from the Virgin community go straight to my spam folder so I obviously don't know about any replies. Can one of the forum team push this in the right direction please.

11 REPLIES 11

gilbo2
On our wavelength

I have the same issue with Gmail. I have tried to report as NOT Phishing but it has not made any difference, Gmail thinks all community emails are "dangerous/not safe".

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 @gilbo2 

See my recent post explaining that along with an update here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/virgin-mail-settings 

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, same here with GMail.  No big deal really, more of a slight annoyance having to drag the emails to the Inbox.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

gilbo2
On our wavelength

@Adduxi wrote:

Yes, same here with GMail.  No big deal really, more of a slight annoyance having to drag the emails to the Inbox.

Very true, just have to keep checking my spam folder 😉

roy247
Community elder

I suppose a time frame for a fix is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 wrote:

I suppose a time frame for a fix is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string.

I think so.  😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Hey roy247, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Are all emails going into this folder or just certain ones? 

Have you clicked on the email to say they are not spam?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

gilbo2
On our wavelength

FYI, from my side its every email sent from the "VM community" that ends up as spam by Gmail. Yes, I click "not spam" every time, but it doesn't stop following emails to go into there.

Hi Matt,

It's all the Virgin community emails that go to the spam folder, that's where your email went.

Clicking Not spam puts them in the inbox but then the next one that comes along goes to spam.