cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWORLD Email

gstarreading
Joining in

Very Much like other posters I am trying to figure out why my mums ntlworld.com email isn't letting her in. She has been signing in through edge and has the password cached but when she tries to login she gets redirected to this message below

gstarreading_0-1720359974714.jpeg

Had a quick look through the support posts and looks like Virgin are on their way to decommissioning this domain just wondered if this had begun? and if not what other ways I could look at trying to get her back into it.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@gstarreading The message in the screenshot gives detailed instructions as to the steps you need to follow to unlock the account.  Have you followed them?

VM have not announced the decommissioning of the Ntlworld domain, however continuing use of the email address does require it the linked to a current VM broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yep it just seems to be stuck in a loop try to login but redirected to that screen. 

Hi @gstarreading, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem your mum is having 😔

Which step are you able to get up to exactly?

Advice on how to manage a Virgin Media email account can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel