cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Email - F010762348

ModTeam

Resolved

Hi,

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

ModTeam

Update 13/07/23 - This has now been resolved. If you are still having issues, please make your own separate post giving as much detail as possible.

3,132 REPLIES 3,132

wongys
On our wavelength

now this 

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

This is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore.

fix it virgin

My E Mails aren't working again either.

It says "Virgin Media Mail Unavailable"  Said my account was locked and I may need to generate a new password. 

Mine says the same.............

and I am still missing E Mails from the previous issues too

Same here

I'm repeatedly getting the message "Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently available" when trying to use my Virgin email account from the Virgin Media website.  However, I'm still able to send and receive emails using the same email account via Mozilla Thunderbird. Doesn't make much sense to me.

BaH
On our wavelength

And mine!

damos
Just joined

Email was okay earlier today but now showing unavailable/locked.

Page suggests password reset but this has not worked.  Just going round in circles!! Really need to access important emails.

muffmasterh
Superfast

guess what, sunday morning 1am 9/7 ntlworld kaput again

yep !!

good luck !