cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Email - F010762348

ModTeam

Resolved

Hi,

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

ModTeam

Update 13/07/23 - This has now been resolved. If you are still having issues, please make your own separate post giving as much detail as possible.

3,132 REPLIES 3,132

Hi @Jimmyjite,

We apologise again to those individuals who have been experiencing issues with their email services since Monday. Our teams are continuing to work on restoring all users' access as a priority and we will do this as soon as possible.

You can head to this thread for further updates.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

AJGlew99
Joining in

Any update on this please? New emails started coming through last night but none of my previous emails are visible, not any of my folders. When will these be restored?

Thanks

These have been missing since Virgin said there was a issue with emails they were trying to rectify on Sunday 18th

Thank you for clarifying this @Ghooper 

We apologise again to those individuals who have been experiencing issues with their email services since Monday. Our teams are continuing to work on restoring all users’ access as a priority and we will do this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Will lost emails be recovered?

I know I am missing a number of emails. One was really important from a solicitor which I had to ask to get resent to my work email.

Are these just gone forever?

But the few folders I did have on online webmail are still there if I log onto email on the Virgin site...
Also the Archive Folders. 

The folders also appear on my Windows 10 mail client, account set as IMAP....   
But some folders, including the Archive, were only populated when I changed the Acount Sync settings to 'any time' instead of just the 'last 3 months'.  The Inbox gets updated continuously as the setting is to download as they arrive.  

Hope that helps

Steve

pippy72
Joining in

Hi guys 

My wife can't access her blueyonder Email on her phone because the Email app logged her out and we can't remember her password.

You use to be able to log in and you had options to edit/delete email accounts.

When I find the page it only gives you options to delete!

Any help would be very appreciated 🙂

Hi there @pippy72 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

We apologise again to those individuals who have been experiencing issues with their email services since Monday. Our teams are continuing to work on restoring all users’ access as a priority and we will do this as soon as possible.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Don't try and mitigate the issue by referring to Monday. I have been without email access since Sunday (over 2 days)

Cher011
Joining in

Hi, my emails are now working but where are all my old emails, I have lost years worth of emails ! Please tell me they will come back 

Thank you