cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account - Ntlworld email

stewartandliz
Joining in

Hello There - I'm posting here I've seen similar messages with the same problem.

I'm trying to log in to my account, but I can't remember the password info and the message pops up 'Please enter original email'. We've been with Virgin for years and the original email is a long since defunct Ntlworld one. 

We can't password reset from that. 

VM send the bills to my email, and a recent customer survey to our joint email - but I can't log in to view our current package. 

A little help?

(p.s tried this with VM whatsapp chat a few months ago who said I could transfer everything to my email if I sent proof of id which I did and then VM said it wasn't acceptable so here I am) 

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello stewartandliz

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the email issue and the trouble you have had registering on here.

You're in good hands here 👍

So I can take a look at getting you access again, If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi Gareth - I'm the other bit of StewartandLiz; can you DM me the relevant info please? thanks,

Hello StewartHarris.

Thank you for your message👍

Let me get a private message sent over now and we can take it from there.

If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L