cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free gift

stokeste
Tuning in

had virgin fitted well over a month ago and still no free gift of an xbox . could anyone at virgin please help . any help would be much appreciated 

14 REPLIES 14

quaverbaby
Joining in

I had my virgin installed 2/05/2023 and still haven't receive my xbox can anyone advise weather they received there's at all 

Hi 

I received mine after about six months, I had to follow it up a few times, but someone on this forum sorted it out for me. 

Whudan1985
Joining in

I wish I had my virgin installed a year ago and I have contacted them countless times either by phone and WhatsApp and have messages and emails etc to prove, they've fobbed me off time and time again even after emails to a manager. Makes me laugh because I've just seem them offering the same deal or £200 bill credit, yet I've got all the emails from virgin media stating the free gift but nothing. So annoyed and thinking of leaving them.

Hi there what did you do to get it delivered?I've tried every avenue and been lied constantly the stress they've put me through is the worst I've ever experienced.I thought talktalk was bad but this lot is different level.....

Hi Toffs24,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear you haven't had your gift yet. 

What was the last update you had regarding this?

^Martin