cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to book an engineer to replace brown box outside my house

AndreaH74
Joining in

Hi

My brown box has came off the wall and all the wires are on show, I have tried to call Virgin media but cant get to speak to anyone to report the problem.  It is currently covered in masking tape.  If anyone from Virgin media sees this message could you please contact me.

Kind Regards

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AndreaH74 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults) It's best to call around 8am if possible when lines are least busy.

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AndreaH74, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue speaking with the team to get your external box fixed. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AndrewH74, 

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 🤩

I have booked you in for the next available appointment and sent you details of the appointment via direct message. 

Let us know how the appointment goes. 😊

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs