cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal time both O2 & Virgin

sounds
Dialled in

I'm just over a month away from my contract running out on Virgin TV/Broadband and O2 Sim as both taken out on same day to get discount

How does it work? If I renew before my contract ends on O2 I will be paying less than I do now as they have a specioal offer. I've not had the Renewal Offers from Virgin yet byut believe I get an email soon with suggestions.

If I renewal my O2 contract earlier does it mean I get a lesser deal with Virgin next month, in essence are they dependent on renewing together?

Can I renew early with O2 and still get a good deal with Virgin as I'm still an O2 customer?

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sounds 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

In regards to your contract, you would just need an active O2 SIM in order to have a Volt package with us. You can renew each deal separately as the SIM will be with O2 and the cable deal with Virgin. You can renew either at any time and as long as there is an active O2 SIM then you can apply for a Volt deal.