cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Required

Terbium
Joining in

Since a recent update neither of my Set top boxes have worked. Have done everything requested on line and I was a VM engineer for 20 years. The boxes need changing out, internet is fine. How the hell do you book an engineer seem to be going in ever increasing circles please help been 4 days now.

3 REPLIES 3

Terbium
Joining in

VM Engineer for 20 years, recent update has caused both set boxes are now stuck in a boot up routine. Neither are working, internet is fine. Gone through all the checks, re boot etc. but still no joy. They both need changing out !

Tried going through the telephone and online to get an engineer and after hours of push 2 for this and push 5 for this still not any closer to getting an engineer. Its been 4 days now Helllllpppppppp

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Terbium

I've merged your post from the chatter forum 

When calling either 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, you should select option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and help.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and help.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Terbium 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing and the difficulties you've had booking an engineer 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your support @newapollo 👍

Regards,
Daniel